Indoor climbing has been designated as a low risk sport by the State of Washington. Climbing is an inherently socially distanced sport that takes place in large and well-ventilated facilities. In addition, ours has the perk of being brand-new.
Please monitor this page for regular updates.
COVID-19 MITIGATION STEPS
- functioning per online reservations to limit the number of participants in the facility, limit point of sale interactions, and meet contact tracing requirements
- limiting capacity below 50%
- screening employees before their work-shifts
- requiring participants to complete a health declaration on the day of their gym visit
- requiring that everyone in the gym wear a mask at all times, including when climbing or exercising
- providing hand-washing and hand-sanitizing stations throughout the gym and encouraging everyone to wash and sanitize their hands frequently
- cleaning throughout the day and deep cleaning at night
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
- Reserve a timeslot (or more, depending on availability) in our online reservation system.
- On the day of your visit sign a health declaration.
- If you haven't filled out a same-day health declaration, you must do so on site.
AT THE GYM
- Wear a mask at all times, even when you are on the wall or exercising.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering, between climbs and throughout your stay at the gym
- Maintain at least 6 ft. from other people in the gym at all times. (except for people in your household)
- Wipe down equipment after use.
Updated May 19, 2021