Indoor climbing has been designated as a low risk sport by the State of Washington. Climbing is an inherently socially distanced sport that takes place in large and well-ventilated facilities. In addition, ours has the perk of being brand-new.
Please monitor this page for regular updates.
COVID-19 MITIGATION STEPS
- limiting capacity below 50%
- requiring that everyone in the gym wear a mask at all times, including when climbing or exercising
- providing hand-washing and hand-sanitizing stations throughout the gym and encouraging everyone to wash and sanitize their hands frequently
- cleaning throughout the day and deep cleaning at night
AT THE GYM
- Wear a mask at all times, even when you are on the wall or exercising.
- Sanitize your hands throughout your stay at the gym
Updated Jun 23, 2021